With zero background noise from detergents and solvents like 10% DMSO, Agile R100 lets you skip the hassle of working around the limitations of complex samples as you develop assays.
Agile R100 Features:
- Speed up screening by quickly checking compounds not soluble in aqueous buffer.
- Significantly reduce sample prep time by measuring directly in solvents, detergents, cell fractions, or serum.
- Measure in serum with little to no assay adjustment from buffer protocol.
Data from Agile R100 showing dose-response curves of SPD304 binding to immobilized cytokine TNFα in four different concentrations of DMSO, displaying little variation in response between the concentrations.
Dose-response curve generated by Agile Plus software showing immobilized SYK interacting with small molecule PIC in 1% DMSO using COOH Agile biosensors.
Dose-response curve generated by Agile Plus software showing immobilized GPCR chemokine receptor (CR) interacting with small molecule Compound A in immobilization buffer with the addition of 10% DMSO using NTA Agile biosensors.
- Brite Paper: Feature Highlight: Sense in Complex Samples: Solvents & Detergents
- Brite Paper: Feature Highlight: Precise Kinetic Characterization in Serum
- Application Note: Kinetic Characterization of Small Molecules in 10% DMSO Interacting with GPCR and TNFα Targets
- Application Note: Reproducible Kinetic Characterization of Small Molecule Compounds in Serum with Agile R100